If you use Outlook or Outlook Web App (http://lesley.edu/email), you can schedule a recurring or single online meeting similar to the way you use Outlook to schedule regular meetings. The Skype for Business Meeting link is automatically added to your meeting request.
If you don’t use an Outlook program (or Windows), you can set up new meetings by using Skype for Business Web Scheduler. Access it at https://sched.lync.com.
To set up an online meeting by using Outlook Web App (OWA)
1. Log in to Office 365 at http://www.lesley.edu/office365.
2. Click on the grid icon in the top left side of the window.
3. Click Calendar.
4. Click + New at the top of the screen.
5. This will open a popup where you will enter your event details. Enter the Event topic and the email addresses of the People you wish to invite.
Tip: To search for people at Lesley, click the + sign at the end of the People line.
6. Use the Start and End menus to set a time for the meeting.
Tip: To look for a time that works for everyone, click Scheduling Assistant in the People area.
7. At the top of the page, click Skype Meeting and select Add Skype Meeting.
Your Location will change to Online Meeting and a link to Join Online Meeting will appear in the notes area just at the bottom of the page.
8. At the top of the meeting window, click Send.