- Your course sections will be displayed with the key assignment title, due date, and student status bar. Numbers below red indicate students who have yet to submit work, numbers below yellow indicate students who have submitted work but have not yet been assessed, and numbers below green indicate students you have assessed. Click anywhere on the progress bar to begin assessing or click Assess.
- You will be brought to a screen that lists individual students under the categories of Awaiting Submission, Awaiting Assessment, and Completed. You may click on a student’s name directly underneath the Awaiting Assessment column to begin assessment or click a student’s checkbox and then click Assess. For any students in the Awaiting Submission column, these entries are to remain unscored until students submit work and appear under Awaiting Assessment. Note: any student names in red indicate those who have not yet created accounts with LiveText.
- On the next page you will see the student’s submitted work under the Documents to be Assessed header. Click on any of the artifact links to open up the student’s work. If a student’s submission is incomplete or not applicable to the key assignment, you may request student resubmission by clicking the Request Resubmission button.
- To begin assessment, scroll down until you see a rubric appear at bottom right of the screen. You may click any of the checkboxes from Unsatisfactory to Distinguished to begin scoring or click the Expand Rubrics button to view an expanded view of the rubric.
- If scoring in the Expanded View screen, close the current browser tab you are on to save your scores and return to the main assessment screen. You can close this tab by clicking the small “x” located above the address bar for the tab currently highlighted. Note: Disregard the points and percentage that appears at the bottom of the rubric.
- You may provide an overall comment in the Comment box as well as attach files to your assessment by clicking the Attach button underneath Attachments. For the grade box that appears, DO NOT ENTER IN A GRADE. The Grade box is a built-in feature within the LiveText system available to all institutions but Lesley does not use this field.
- When you are satisfied with your assessment, click the Submit Assessment button. In case you wish to correct a completed assessment, on the next screen click on the student’s name under the Completed column, and then click the Undo Assessment button located on the right. Your previous rubric scores, comments, and attachments have been saved for convenience in making any adjustments.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article