Forms that are in progress can be found in your Pending/Draft Forms area of Dynamic Forms. To access this area, log in at the Dynamic Forms Login screen and go to your Pending/Draft Forms. Do NOT click on a link to the specific form again. If you click on the original form link again, it will start a new form instead of going to your form in progress. The link to the Dynamic Forms login page can be found on the Lesley Faculty / Staff website.
Accessing your forms
1. Log into Dynamic Forms using your Lesley credentials - the same ones that you use to log into LOIS or myLesley.
2. At the Welcome to Dynamic Forms screen, click on the Pending / Draft Forms button (first screen shot below). If you are a Dynamic Forms designer, use the My Forms drop-down menu to see your Pending/Draft Forms (second screen shot below).
3. At the Pending / Draft Forms screen you will have access to:
- Forms you completed, but were rejected by someone else
- Forms you've saved in a draft status
- Forms that require a payment
- Forms that you need to complete
- Forms requiring the signature of a co-signer