Please note the minimum OS version needed on MacOS to use eduroam is 10.13 (High Sierra).
1. Connect your device to the "Lesley WiFi" network.
2. The eduroam installer will not work in the pop-up browser on MacOS. Therefore, you need to use Safari to finish the install. Press Cancel on the popup browser.
3. Open Safari to a website you don't commonly visit such as "http://www.abc.com" to bring up the portal page.
4. Select the top link for "Lesley Students or Employees accessing with Computers, Phones, or Tablets" by choosing Click Here.
5. Enter your Lesley username (including @lesley.edu) and your password. Then press Log In.
6. Click on Install Certificate.
7. Open your downloads and click on the downloaded cer file to install it.
8. Enter your computer credentials and press Modify Keychain to install it into your keychain.
9. Click on Install Profile to download the profile.
10. Open System Preferences and click on Profiles.
11. Click Install on the Device Enrollment Profile.
12. Press Install on the popup.
13. Press Install on the Are you sure popup.
13. Enter your computer password to install it into the system popup.
14. Once the install finishes you can close the Profiles window.
15. Switch to eduroam WiFi network for internet access.
In rare occasions you will connect to eduroam with MacOS and and your computer will enable a Proxy that will limit traffic. If you see that please ensure that the Proxy has been disabled in your WiFi settings as described in https://support.lesley.edu/support/solutions/articles/4000178001-disable-macos-proxy-settings