Have you found yourself between classes and your device has run out of power? Lesley University can help! You can borrow a portable charger at Sherrill Library, Student Center (near the vending machines), or University Hall (near Student Accounts/Registrar/Financial Aid).
The Omnicharge Power Station is located at the Sherrill Library circulation desk, specifically, across from the Public Safety desk as you enter the library.
The power station comes equipped with 10 portable chargers that you can borrow free for 24 hours. You can charge your smartphone, iPad or laptop anywhere!
Key features include:
- One 120VAC standard three prong outlet
- Two USB ports with rapid charging (Quick Charge 3.0 compatible)
- One universal DC barrel port
- OLED screen to monitor heat levels and remaining charge time
You can take the charger wherever you go. You won't need to plug into the wall - all you need is your device cord.
1. Download the app by searching for "Omnicharge" on your phone's app store.
2. Register for a free account. While the device is free to use, a debit or credit card is required for late fees or lost device cost.
3. Grab a charger off of the charging station.
4. Activate the rental in the app.
Note: If you need support at any time, email firstname.lastname@example.org