If you have inquiry-only access to search for people in the Lesley University Account Management site, here are the instructions on how to do so.
Looking up people in the account management site
1. Log into the https://password.lesley.edu site and click on the USERS tab.
2. Look up the person by last name, first name, or Colleague number, if the person references their student ID. Try to use the term that you think would shorten the search. Enter the search term and wait for the site to come up with potential records - do not hit return. If you see the person in the search, click on the record. It works better if you click on the right side of the person's field.
3. If there are too many records for a single search term, click on the magnifying glass to the right of the search box. This will bring up the multi-term search. You should enter the search terms and then press the arrow to the right of the search terms.
4. When you find the record, press the button before it and press the Done button.
5. You will see the person's profile. Here you will be able to see the claim number, or if the person has claimed their account or entered recovery information. Please note that while we recommend that people enter both an email and a cell number, if someone has an international phone number it will not be allowed at this site. They can just leave the recovery mobile field empty.